Friday, August 7, 2009

Getting going

Hi everyone, hope you are all well and enjoying the summer weather. I am really excited about getting this blog off the ground and I hope in the coming months and years that you learn, grow and become interested in all that I have to share. I have been working in Holistic health for many years now and have reached a point where the results that I am getting are nothing short of miraculous.

Sometimes it is rooted in the physical and requires a lots of body work. Other times all it takes is sitting down with someone and getting them to see themselves in a new light; a new perspective. As a holistic healer I have learned that one must determine what the root of the problem is and then shift all aspects of ones being to move toward wholism. If we only move the body but don't address the underlying thought pattern that brought you to that physical manifestation, you will still be out of balance.

This is why I believe in integration. The more tools and life experience one has, the wider and deeper the scope of healing. As time goes by I will keep you posted on how and what I integrate and will share personal - but anonymous - cases that I see in clinic. My wish is that you can take some of this onboard and help yourself and others. Whether you choose to self-help or seek out someone who practices some of the disciplines that I have outlined; I have no doubt that you will experience true healing should you wish to seek.

The lightworkers are resting and enjoying the summer before we move into a hectic fall schedule of teaching, healing and sharing.

In Light

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brett! This blog looks like it will be great! I have a photo blog and would love to follow yours to keep up with my holistic wellness! Check mine out too!

    Your new friend, Lana

    ReplyDelete